The Non-Verbal Thinking area of the brain allows you to recognise and understand emotions. If there is a difficulty in this area you will find it hard to identify your emotions and the emotions of other people. You might have difficulty socialising with others.
- have difficulty interpreting non-verbal information such as body language, facial expressions, and voice tone
- get described as having weak social skills
- have difficulty understanding your own emotions
- have difficulty understanding the emotions of other people and/or
- have difficulty thinking, planning and problem solving non-verbally?
How does the Arrowsmith program help treat difficulties with understanding social behaviour?
The Non-Verbal Thinking exercise:
- helps you develop the capacity for non-verbal thinking and problem solving
- develops you ability to interpret body language, facial expressions, and voice tone
- helps you learn to respond appropriately in interpersonal situations
- develops your ability to interpret and modulate your own emotions.
If Non-Verbal Thinking is a problem for you or someone you know:
for a no obligations chat about how the Arrowsmith Program can help