- Use your fingers to count
- have trouble retaining numbers in your head
- have difficulty working out how much change to expect
- a poor sense of time
- difficulty with time signature in music?
The Arrowsmith Program helps by developing:
- your capacity for numbers
- your ability to carry out mental computations internally
- your abiliity to use time well
- your understanding of time, money and space
Click the link here to find out more about how this problem affects children, teenagers, young adults and mature adults.
If this is a problem for you or someone you know:
for a no obligations chat about how the Arrowsmith Program can help